Located in Troy, AL, Veterans Memorial Stadium, has been the home of the football program since 1950. The stadium was originally known as Veterans Memorial Stadium, dedicated to Pike County residents who died in World War II.
The Troy Trojans played their first game at the stadium on September 16, 1950. Originally the stadium had a seating capacity of 5,000 but has been expanded several times. In 1998 the upper deck was added increasing the seating capacity to 17,500. The latest project to be completed at Movie Gallery Stadium was an $18 million expansion to increase the seating capacity from 12,000 to 30,000 in part to meet Division 1-A standards in 2003. Astroplay was installed along with the construction of a new pressbox and 27 luxury suites.